To manually add a booking
- Go to the dashboard and in the left sidebar choose Booking > Add Booking
3. Choose your date time, then add booking.
To view your calendar
- Go to Bookings > Calendar
To add days off/block dates globally
- Go to Bookings > Settings
2. Go to the ‘Global Assets’ tab. Click on the ‘Add’ Button and set your custom date range. Make sure the Bookable column is set to ‘No’.
From the left (where the 3 lines are), click and drag that row to the top of the table. Click ‘Save Changes’ .
3. Now go to the top bar and click on purge cache > clear all cache. Check your calendar to see if the dates are blocked.
To add days off/block dates for single therapy
- Go to Products > All Products
2. Click ‘Edit’ on the specific therapy that you want to block
3. Scroll down and click on the ‘Booking Availability’ tab
4. At the bottom, you will see the dates you are available (Wed, Thurs, Fri) Click on the ‘Add’ button and move the custom date range row above the available dates (click and drag from the left) *This is an important step, as the first row will take precedence over the others.
Now add the dates you will be away and make sure the ‘Bookable’ column is set to ‘No’.
4. Save your changes and go check your calendar to make sure it worked.
5. Now go back to Products > All products and repeat for each therapy.
To see a list of your bookings
Go to Bookings > All bookings